The incumbent assists the Director of Human Resources in the management of labor relations and supports the management team in the administration of the collective agreement.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SCOPE
● Advise and support managers in labor relations management and apply and interpret the collective agreement;
● Ensure that a favorable work climate is maintained in the plant through appropriate interventions with managers and employees;
● Act as a point of contact between the union executive and its permanent advisor and the employer;
● Represent the employer as a member of industrial relations and grievance committees;
● Act as the first contact person for day-to-day human resources inquiries and ensure that they are answered appropriately;
● Ensure the maintenance and integrity of employee files;
● Create and update employee records in HR management systems;
● Perform on request various press releases, information and supervision training;
● Support and participate in the development of HR activities and projects;
● Contribute to maintaining product safety by adopting behaviors that meet the defined requirements;
● All other related tasks.
EDUCATION, LANGUAGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
● Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Labor Law or other related discipline;
● Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a unionized manufacturing environment;
● Excellent skills in French (oral and written);
● Intermediate English (oral and written)
LEADERSHIP SKILLS & PERSONAL STYLE
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
● Autonomy, excellent judgment and spirit of synthesis;
● Ability to analyze problems objectively and find optimal solutions for the parties involved in a win-win relationship perspective;
● Ease of gaining commitment and cooperation from managers and employees.
Send us your application or contact us.
© 2022 - Hera Ressources Humaines - SEO Montreal - Zel